Get a Jump-Start for the
NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY
September 18, 2014
WORLD-WIDE, On-line giving day!
Start SAVING now so you will be prepared to give to your favorite non-profit! That's us!
Remember 2013 Giving Day--79 people gave a total of $10,000.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
2014 On-Line NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY
Thursday, SEPT. 18 --- 6:00 am – Midnight
Last year 79 people participated in the North Texas Giving Day & helped to raise $10,000 on that day. Amazing!
$100,000 was raised over three months so we could make-ready and purchase our wonderful building. What a wonderful facility we now have.
· 2013 The Clubhouse was awarded Non-Profit of the Year – NE Tarrant Chamber of Commerce.
· In December we moved into our wonderful building – [from 1737 sq.ft to 7151 sq. ft.]
· Since December we have grown from 12 young people to 46. [Come on different days] 25 is our high for any given day.
· We have five paid staff [was two] who love our young people and are loved by them.
· Our young people do not like to leave - it took one mom ten minutes to get her daughter out of the building. She just didn’t want to leave.
· Our young people on weekends say things like: Mom, Clubhouse today? They can’t wait to get here.
It’s 2014 and the NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY is less than one month away. We have been networking since last year in promoting The Clubhouse and the networking has and is paying off with the communities’ awareness of us! The Clubhouse is being referred to as “out of the box.” “The Clubhouse for Special Needs is not a drab, instituional-looking place. Rather it is the most inviting, exciting, and coolest place ever.” We have the Western town hallway, Rusty Nail Café, Workout Corral [gym room], Playstation [electronics], and the Parlor [lounge]. The Clubhouse has a WOW Factor! Watch the slide show!
You made the purchase of our facility possible last year. Will you again take part this year in this North Texas Giving Day and join in “What If…?”
· 3,000 people give $100.00 – that would pay off the mortgage
· 1,000 people give $300.00 -- that would pay off the mortgage
· 12,000 people gave $25.00 – that would pay off the mortgage
We are now known world-wide because of Facebook, Twitter, Email blasts and people telling people as well as a lot of networking at multiple luncheons.
Will YOU join with us again.
I, personally, am looking for 500 people to commit to $300 or more. I am at 101 people that have taken the challenge. Would you join this challenge?
Businesses and individuals have taken the challenge to take a picture at their business [along with business name] or a “selfie” or “usie” of them with smart phones in hand to show they are going to be giving on the 18th. Then they are sending to me and I’ll be putting them on FB and emails and they can put on FB and email as well. Would you join in this challenge?
We are also setting up various sites in our area to make it easier to make a donation. You could do that too no matter what city, state or country.
What a great day the 18th will be.
"...exceedingly, abundantly above all we ask or think..." Eph 3:20a
Video below CANNOT be viewed on "smart phones."
Use your PC. It is worth watching. Enjoy!